Sugar free friends wanted

Options
After easter I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of added sugar from my diet. Any one else sugar free? Add me if you are the same.

Replies

• drumbum764
    drumbum764 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes! Add me! No more bread either for me.
  • Sironsong
    Sironsong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same. No sugar, bread or pasta. Also starting to train for a 5k. :-) It all starts Monday!
  • amberpaws8
    amberpaws8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just wondered if you all went sugar free & how it is going? Do you follow anyone's plan or just go it alone? I've looked at sugar free but do you have too many calories instead?
  • Respheal
    Respheal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @amberpaws8 - interestingly enough, when you cut out sugar you may tend to eat less, or at least that's how it's been for me. Sugar just makes me want more food and it's a hard habit to break.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I try to strictly limit added sugar and heavily refined carbohydrates. Been doing so for about 14 years. What I did was based on an NPR segment. Later I heard the same speaker and learned that what he advocated later became the South Beach Diet.
  • melisha0214
    melisha0214 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    sugar free here!! The first couple of weeks were tough, but now it's all gravy :)
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You're already my friend, but just in case you didn't know - I am relatively sugar-free too :)