I'm new here.

Options
I have been on everything--hope this works. I"m sure it will if I work it!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    amen2 that
  • Jill3lizabeth
    Options
    I have tried several diets. They all seem to work for a while, until I get bored with the lack of variety. I've discovered they all can work, if you are dedicated. I think the key is education. I like this site b/c it's teaching me balance.
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on this site for a week and it seems to be pretty convenient (tracking exercise and diet) and everyone is so helpful! When your down they offer great support and if you question something, someone, somewhere seems to have an answer...or if you do a search for your question on the forum...there's usually been a conversation about it!

Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard....I have found that this site is better for me than trying to do this on my own because it has a support group that understands the same struggles that I've been through and are working to achieve the same goal...Also the food charts help me out alot of see exactly what I have been eating and what else I can eat...I don't see why they haven't come out with something this nice before now...Add me if you want...I'll do what I can to chear ya on...Together we can achieve what your setting as a goal.
  • 1traviesa
    1traviesa Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • kidtachyon
    kidtachyon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here too. This looks like a great site!
  • laurielou92
    Options
    I'm new too! I have tried many,many things and i hope this works too! :smile:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here since February and this is the thing that really clicked for me, and hopefully it'll click for you too! Feel free to add me as a friend for some extra support!
  • mlanser08
    mlanser08 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's fabulous! No one judges and everyone is SO positive and helpful. I make sure to read some posts every day/night to keep my mind on weightloss and I also keep finding some great recipes!