Review my food log?

Options
dtleh
dtleh Posts: 5 Member
I would like some folks with experience to review my food diary. I'm still learning how to lose weight...but I'm down from 240 with this last pregnancy to 196 today. I would like to know if there are some small tweaks I can do to make a big difference. Please add me as a friend so you can view my logs....I need help! Also, if you have any tips for avoiding eating due to stress, boredome and lonliness that would be awesome. I appreciate your help!!!
Tiffany

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss Tiffany.. Great job!..
    Well idk much as im learning myself but id love to follow along with whatever you're doing since you're melting the pounds away :)
    As for the boredom.. Walk.. get outside and get away from the kitchen.. thats been the only thing that helps me... :)
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    for boredom, get away from the kitchen or other sources of food, and keep your hands (and rest of body) moving. Even doing puzzles helps me.. just something to occupy the brain and hands. good luck.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    To deal with stress, boredome and lonliness, instead of thinking about food, go exercises, read a book, listen to music.
  • dtleh
    dtleh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    These are great ideas!!!! I need to take walks and maybe turn up the music and dance with the kids!!! Keep the great ideas coming!!!