Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ Pound Loss..

100poundsx
100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
Looking for friends who are working towards a weight loss of 100 pounds or more! But any new friends are always appreciated! I just would love to work together with people in the same boat as myself.

Replies

• hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    I am not in your category, but wanted to say hi and I just got started with this MFP yesterday. People here know what ou are going through. Like any anything, some more than others, but all seem so informative and polite :).
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Meeeee!!!!! Im right there with you
  • Noreen2014
    Noreen2014 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi...I have 120 lbs. to lose and REALLY need help so let's work together to accomplish our goals
  • SJKET
    SJKET Posts: 1 Member
    I have 70lb to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • pebblesjohnson7
    pebblesjohnson7 Posts: 4 Member
    My goal is to lose 75 pounds and have been struggling hard. Please add me
  • Feel free to add me. The more the merrier :-)
  • hoosp123
    hoosp123 Posts: 2 Member
    This is my first time in the community. I have lost some weight but have about 105 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    I started out with a goal of 100 pounds. I have 15 pounds to go and I will be there, it's been hard but well worth it. :)
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Right there with you! Started early April with 110 lbs to lose. So far the program is working well for me. How are you doing? Pls feel free to add me.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    My first goal is 100 pounds, 280 down to 180. Then evaluate from there, with an end goal of maybe 150. I'm about two weeks in, and am waiting a month to log a loss, but definitely starting to notice a difference.

I'm serious and committed, and welcome friends in a similar state of mind - I'll support and encourage, but tend toward the tough love side of things :blush:
  • dgncnc
    dgncnc Posts: 21 Member
    my first goal is 100 as well, i'm on a timeline of a year and a half, please friend me, i'll help in any way i can in your journey, too!
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Hello, same here! I've lost 84 of the 100 so far. But still I have more to go. Going to send you a friend request :)
  • misvic88
    misvic88 Posts: 14 Member
    hi everyone,,, i have been here since late march and lost 19 lbs.. so slow but its ok i am sticking with it.. first time in a long time i have tried to lose weight and now that i am older it comes off so slow. husband is having gastric sleeve surgery soon and i wanted to do something a little less drastic.. feel free to add me.. these boards really help and knowing people are commenting and supporting is great.. thanks
    vicki
  • jsbergh
    jsbergh Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, lost over 60 so far...still more to go...but working everyday at it!!!!
  • karina0679
    karina0679 Posts: 51 Member
    I am looking to lose 80 lbs. It's not going to be easy so friends are welcome to add me :wink:
  • 100poundsx
    100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
    jsbergh wrote: »
    Hello, lost over 60 so far...still more to go...but working everyday at it!!!!

That is awesome!
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Hey i have a goal of 100 pounds as well. My goal is by March of 2017 I hope i can do it
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Wow @PamelaW41 how did you do it !?
  • allyb2786
    allyb2786 Posts: 9 Member
    Add me. I have 125 lbs to lose
  • sanson0
    sanson0 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me, too. My goal is to lose about 125 lbs, and I'm down 13 so far. The more support, the better!