looking for accountability buddy to text in evening

Options
Hi, I have a lot of email friends on here but they've slacked off. I'm looking for sumone to check in with near the end of the day due to my working hours. If u r interested send a msg. Stay strong! I'm moving in the right direction on the scale! Thanks, desiree

Replies

• judyt5000
    judyt5000 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I hav been struggling just to stay accountable. Maybe a text buddy would be helpful for me to keep me on my path as well. I have been up and down with my weight for the last 3 years and I struggled to dedicate myself to logging my foods. If you decide you would like me as a buddy that would be great!
  • Jenmolslight
    Jenmolslight Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am interested! I am looking for an accountability buddy as well. How do we start?
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    judyt5000 wrote: »
    Hi I hav been struggling just to stay accountable. Maybe a text buddy would be helpful for me to keep me on my path as well. I have been up and down with my weight for the last 3 years and I struggled to dedicate myself to logging my foods. If you decide you would like me as a buddy that would be great!

I too have been this way for longer than I care to admit! Every time something in my life has changed I've let it affect me. Needless to say I'm sick of this! I too love this idea of an accountability friend!
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can download an app called "groupme" and add people to one group. So everyone can be in the group text!
  • Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be apart of this too!
  • jlizk
    jlizk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes this is such a good idea!
  • seanafvet
    seanafvet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I use mfp daily since I started and it has helped me with accountability
  • Jleisher7
    Jleisher7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like this too !
  • roxiepratt948
    roxiepratt948 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can I join
  • tianapastor
    tianapastor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! ☺
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm in! I need all the help I can get for summer '16.
  • jennineguidry1964
    jennineguidry1964 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too.....who is going to coordinate the group text? I guess I'll download the groupme app to check it out.
  • jennineguidry1964
    Options
    Me too.....who is going to coordinate the group text? I guess I'll download the groupme app to check it out.

I downloaded the app, we'll need to exchange emails or phone numbers to add.
  • jlang143
    jlang143 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • Will2029
    Will2029 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm in.....
  • marcyaustin1
    marcyaustin1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I'll download app
  • marcyaustin1
    marcyaustin1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What's the name of the group
  • jennineguidry1964
    Options
    I created a group name...MFP Friends. I think the only way to at friends is by emails or cell number.
  • jennineguidry1964
    Options
    See if this works. You're invited to my new group "MFP Friends" on GroupMe. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/21673274/bkmimh
  • Lissyleeb
    Lissyleeb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm here I need accountability too !! And will give it #