Support needed

Options
kskelio
kskelio Posts: 11 Member
I am needing some encouragement right now. Stayed within my calorie count for a week and felt amazing: energy, good mood. I have strayed and now : lethargic, depressed. Filled in my food dairy today for the first time in weeks. Really am needing to push to get up to get ready for work.

Replies

• saramickeydee
    saramickeydee Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hope your day is going a little better now.
  • kskelio
    Options
    It is . . . thanks to your encouraging words. :)
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    It can be really really hard. I was off for a few weeks myself and just miserable. I know eating badly makes me feel bad. I just take it day by day, and don't forget the happiness that you felt when you were on track! Hold onto that and remember that so you know that you can feel that way again.
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day, just keep moving forward!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Keep logging in to MFP.

When you're feeling down, there are people here who will carry you! :smiley:
  • kskelio
    Options
    Thanks so much. My community on MFP will be my motivation so thank you so much. Carry on everyone. One step at a time.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    kinda like riding a bike for the first time eventually you get it and master it!!!!!!!
  • kskelio
    Options
    Still don't get how to "talk" to the people in my group. Not too tech savvy. I want to leave encouraging words like they have given.
  • ddavenport63
    ddavenport63 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The road we are on is not always easy, but just keep going and if you have a bad day just get back on the next day and think positive. Whatever you do , dont give up , stay strong and one day you will look back and be proud of what you have achieved