What is your favorite body part now and why?

Options
Okay, so I have always been lucky enough to lose weight in my stomache first. (please don't shoot me!) But since I have been doing this, I have pretty much fallen in love with my chest. Not my breasts but my chest. I can't help but look at the curve of my newly seen clavicles and the hollow of my neck. I think it is lovely. What have you found on your journey that you have really come to admire about you?

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    my bum! My ex always used to say it was my best feature, and I never believed him. Now I'm back to the weight I was when I met him, and doing a lot more exercise, I see what he was talking about!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My lower arms. I can actually see the muscles move again!!! And, my thumb joints. As wierd as that sounds, I can see the muscle and bone movement - it carries up my arm. I don't have those puggy hands anymore!!!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My favrite body part has always been my eye. (You can't have fat eyes lol). I'm only just starting my weight loss journey and I can't really see any changes yet. But I'm most looking forward to my waist. I can't wait to have a sexy hourglass.
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Great job!!! Isn't it wonderful to have body parts that you actually enjoy looking at? :happy:

For me - I gotta say my slender, muscular LEGS! There is a picture of them in my profile pics - they are long and lean and STRONG, my pride and joy! I still have plenty of toning to do, but I'm really proud of how far they have come thus far (you can see what my legs looked like "before" in my profile pics, too - I'm wearing a green shirt and sitting down, you can see my *old* legs a little bit).
  • sarapulsifer
    Options
    I love how long and strong my legs are!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My middle finger! It never disappoints!! LOL

Actually, my hip area where the bones are. Kind of abdominal, kind of hip...
  • tuscaroragal
    tuscaroragal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I used to be so proud of my legs, but these days, I'm diggin' my sculptured shoulders! I've added swimming back to my routine, and I'm LOVING THE RESULTS! :)
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Shoulders for me! :)
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    my profile from my wasit, stomach and bum
    it curves everywhere it is supposed to ---- I still can't believe its me!!!! I wore a dress the other day that looked like you could bounce a quarter off my stomach -[doubt it'd work but still looked like it -lol]
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I've always had really nice calves and ankles (too bad my thighs are huge). They can get too muscular, so I'm not trying to do much strength training on them.
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have always loved the sinuous line that comes off the back of my deltoid (shoulder), and then runs down the back/side of my upper arm, then arcs over my elbow to continue down my forearm when I'm flexing my triceps. For a very long time that's been the favorite part of my (or anyone else's) body. And it looks all the more pronounced when you are able to lose a bit of fat.
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    For the first time ever, I'm really happy with my waist/tummy!
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My arms! They've always been weaker than everything else, and now I have that little "u-shaped" muscle (tricep?). I can now do a proper chaturanga (the pushup to arching your back thing) in yoga, which was definitely a NSV for me. :D