Animal Magnetism - Week 5 - True Blood Challenge *CLOSED*

Options
Welcome back Team Animal Magnetism! We are in the overall lead! That is awesomeness in my book! Congrats everyone on your individual weight losses!! :drinker:

week4_results.jpg

You all have done great I am sure of it. Let's watch those pounds fall off, and see who takes the win this week! :heart:

Make sure to message unaffected ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/unaffected ) with your weigh in for today. :flowerforyou:

At last record this is our team roster:
allimax2002
AngelsKisses75
bthurmon
cobylea
craft338
dhammond5
DJ31
fdobbins77
iamthepreston
kayakangel
kittybitz79
LISAROEBUCK
littlemisskitty24
lparsons88
sarahbear1981
shaindi
readytoowhere
notredame2011
irisannRN
mx3gal

**please note this is a closed group. If you would like to join in, and have your name added to the waiting list please contact unaffected ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/unaffected )

**results thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/258822-true-blood-weight-loss-challenge-results-thread-closed-grou

Replies

• cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sorry team I had a huge weight gain this week :frown: not sure what's up but hopefully it gets fixed before the next weigh in. Congrats to all the rest of you:smile:
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sorry team I had a huge weight gain this week :frown: not sure what's up but hopefully it gets fixed before the next weigh in. Congrats to all the rest of you:smile:

You have been doing awesome!! No worries! You got this! :happy:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    is everybody excited for TRUE BLOOD TONIGHT?!?? :bigsmile:
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I was excited and a little worried about how they would return. I would say for the most part I was happy with it. The previews really make me want to knwo more though. :drinker:

I am down by 3 today; which quite honestly I think is due to being sick, but hey I will take it. :ohwell:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i'm really happy about aunt petunia being the witch :heart:

last week - 226
    this week - 223.4

loss - 2.6

total loss - 10.8 :bigsmile:
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I feel about last nights show, stilling milling it over. Did love how they developed other characters then sookie.

I am down .6 of a pound, last week was not really that great, but the hope is to get back to working out and not over eating.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in just yet but it looks like a no change for me. I didn't lose or gain. I am waiting to use the restroom LOL. We shall see. I think we are doing great and I am so proud to be on this team! You guys rock!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.5 this week, can't seem to stop over eating. Hopefully this week is better. I think this season is going to be great! Its my favorite book out of the series yay!! I also got to watch episode 2 which was a nice surprise!!