Want to lose 50 pounds and need some people to keep me accountable and motivated!(:

Options
I need to lose 50 pounds! Not only for my health but for myself! I want to be confident in a bikini but most of all I want to be healthy! I'm about to start nursing school so I need to be in great shape because my body is going to be under a lot of stress! Thanks so much!❤️

Replies

• mjend81
    mjend81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I share a very similar goal and wish you well on your journey. Are you following any specific plan?
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello @aubrib2016 All the best on your journey.
  • Drkbronze
    Drkbronze Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!!! I just signed up under my doctors advice. I have to get rid of 52 pounds to be healthy and get rid of health issues. I look forward to getting back down to my old weight and making it a new life style. Let's be the boss on this road of a new beginning B)
  • pburkert
    pburkert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for encouraging friends! Feel free to add me, if you'd like.

Trish
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me too..I have almost double that to lose...can use the motivation as well :)
  • lovebug5502
    lovebug5502 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 25lbs by September for my wedding. I procrastinated :(
  • LVBLosingLBS
    LVBLosingLBS Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi @aubrib2016 (and company)! Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose 30lbs to start, possibly 40. I'm in grad school too so that's definitely a huge motivator too. Let's all keep each other accountable! :)
  • Nacho_87
    Nacho_87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new here just wanted to say good luck to you all :) and add me if you would like.
  • shirronluz
    shirronluz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I need to lose roughly 55 lbs. and I'm giving myself a set date to do it by January.
  • yolaflo2016
    yolaflo2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52 lb goal here :) need all the support I can get, 1st May feels like a good time to start tracking! Good luck everyone x