introduce yourself..

Options
wendydelong
wendydelong Posts: 33 Member
My name is Wendy I live in Ohio and I'm 46 years old ... I've been dieting my whole life it feels lol..

Replies

• imuswin
    imuswin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Wendy! I'm Lori, I'm from Ohio as well. I have been on so many diets and have even taken Adipex. The struggle is real.
  • wendydelong
    Options
    I'm on Adipex now and getting ready to see about Contrave :) nice to meet you
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I'm sin, best known as sin. I'm back.
  • trish2016
    trish2016 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My name is Trish I am 39 soon to be 40, I live in Dublin, Ireland and have 12 cats and an old dog called Lola.
    I have one sister who is due her first baby in 3 weeks and 2 brothers, I run a small animal rescue and work for a small medical company.
    I used to be in the reserve defence forces for 17 years but left a few years ago, I always wanted to be a vet but never took the right subjects in school.
  • wendydelong
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    I'm sin, best known as sin. I'm back.
    Hi Sin
  • wendydelong
    Options
    trish2016 wrote: »
    My name is Trish I am 39 soon to be 40, I live in Dublin, Ireland and have 12 cats and an old dog called Lola.
    I have one sister who is due her first baby in 3 weeks and 2 brothers, I run a small animal rescue and work for a small medical company.
    I used to be in the reserve defence forces for 17 years but left a few years ago, I always wanted to be a vet but never took the right subjects in school.
    Hi Trish nice to meet you ...sounds like your busy ;)

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across this and saw some ladies near my age. I am Sherrie, I am 47 years old and live in Alabama (roll tide). I have a chocolate lab named Roxie hense I stole her name for my profile her on MFP.. LOL

I have two cats if that counts and 3 labs. 3 of my animals are rescues.
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm Candy from South Georgia. I'm 29 and holding. Recently lost 13 lbs on the low carb diet. I love the beach, fishing, and mud bogging :))
  • carebearfan06
    carebearfan06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Daniele and I am 28 married for 10 yrs we have 3 beautiful children that I had all by csections so I have this under pooch that I hate hate hate, I am 5 foot tall and I hate how much I weigh I am all stomach and chubby cheeks my legs and arms are skinny , my husband loves me and my body but he knows I am doing this for me the hard thing I am dealing with is eating because of bordem , I don't overeat and I know I should eat breakfast but I am not used to it , I need motivation and friends to chat with about weight loss
  • kimmyjojo27
    kimmyjojo27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kim my goal is to drop 100# in 8-12 months I'm 29 years old with 2 kids 9&4 in July I also work at Mc Donalds
  • LennyLentils
    LennyLentils Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Helen. 32 years old with two kids and live in new Zealand. Recently separated from my husband I've decided to focus on me and this is my first step. I love seeing new places, writing and walking events. :smile:
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jackie (44yrs old) from Ontario Canada, I'm really struggling to get rid of the pounds. I've lost a Lot of inches (I was a 22 now a 12-14) but still 40 lbs to go
    Please feel free to add me to your cheering section (friends) list. I may not be the most noticeable support on your news feed but I'm right there with you!
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Heather and my middle name really is sunshine because I was born in the 70s. I am from Pennsylvania and My goal is to lose 100 pounds in a year
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention I'm 40 years old
  • wendydelong
    Options
    I have a dog named Maddie and a cat named Sophie and an aquarium and we feed 2 stay cats .... I have 2 kids a son and a daughter and I'm married it will be 26 years in June :) nice to meet you ...
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I stumbled across this and saw some ladies near my age. I am Sherrie, I am 47 years old and live in Alabama (roll tide). I have a chocolate lab named Roxie hense I stole her name for my profile her on MFP.. LOL

I have two cats if that counts and 3 labs. 3 of my animals are rescues.