New to MFP

Options
Hi my name is Micah Ellis, and I'm new to My Fitness Pal! My awesome wife Kelsey got me started on counting Macros recently and I'd love community support to keep me on track.

A little bit about my fitness background; always skinny I ran track and cross country since I was 11 years old, and didn't hit the gym or 100 lbs until I was 18 years old. Since joining the US Army five years ago, I have gained 50 lbs, and my goal weight is 190 lbs.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck!
  • gambit1971
    gambit1971 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I have actually used MFP for a bit, but only as a food logger connect to my Fitbit account, but have started to concentrate on macros rather than calories.

I think MFP does this very well, but thought I would start to use the full function of the website. Looking for friends in the UK and around the world. Need to loose about 20 to 25 kgs (45 to 55ibs) or if your British about 3.5 to 4.0 stone.

The pic in my profile is what I looked like a few years ago, before putting the weight back on. Determined to get back to wearing that shirt (yes I know its a bit loud).

If anyone is in Telford, Shropshire, UK would also like to find exercise buddies for cycling, walking maybe even running. Get in touch. My Fitbit profile is: https://www.fitbit.com/user/2F7DG3 if you would like to connect on there as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.

John