Accountability partner/partners in TN?

I really want to get under 200 lbs by my birthday (June 25), I started this journey at 221.5 lbs Jan 1 and am happy with the progress I've made this year but every single time I get around 207 I feel like I get proud of myself and self sabotage and end up around 211 again. I am a wife and mom of two small boys so my life is super hectic it would be great to have someone to be grounded with in my weight loss efforts. With the temptation of fried chicken and biscuits on every corner would love an accountability partner from TN that can relate. My ultimate goal is 170 lbs. I've only used fitnesspal for the calorie counter but would love to create some community for myself. Any takers?

Replies

• godlikepoetyes
    godlikepoetyes Posts: 442 Member
    I live in Chattanooga. I don't have an open diary, but you can add me as a friend, read my blog and community posts, and message me with questions. --Rebecca
  • lzap27
    lzap27 Posts: 31 Member
    edited May 2016
    You can add me. I am also a wife and mom of two. Started at 225 mid February and am hovering at 210. Sounds like we have similar goals :). I'm looking to kickstart May because I was slacking a bit the last two weeks. I'm up in NY