New member from the uk

Options
New to MFP trying to lose 1 stone (14 lbs) and then see where I can go from there. Also trying to keep active, I work with children so my job is pretty physical but in trying to implement that into my home life aswell.

Replies

• katdell
    katdell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Vickie, I am from the UK too, if you want to add me you can do. I was very active on here but that stopped about 3 months ago, so I am back to get healthier :smile:
  • Big_Steezy
    Big_Steezy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm from Manchester, uk, always happy to have new friends on here, feel free to add f you want
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and dolls. I'm new on here too...literally today. Had a massively inspiring training session today at the gym with a personal trainer who is also a nutritionist and gave me some great advice about weight loss/calorie counting. He suggested this app and a website about BMR...so here I am.

Been on and off Weight Watchers since August 2010...it worked for a while but I'm stuck in a rut and now at my biggest weight ever...so here's to the new approach and fingers crossed it works and teaches me some lessons along the way!!

Good luck everyone :-)