Looking for lesbian friends for support

Options
2»

Replies

• SimpleSexy28
    SimpleSexy28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im new here i put on weight after surgery. Looking for friends Uk based. Im lesbian and single after a five year relationship.
    Dont like being controlled.
  • SimpleSexy28
    SimpleSexy28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My names Faith btw feel free to add me
  • StrawberryDisco
    StrawberryDisco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're already on the way to success :) That conservative upbringing can stay with you for a long time. Now that you're living in Stumptown, surround yourself with supportive people. I suspect that weight will fall off because you like YOU. And that's the most important thing of all, at any weight :heart:
    Good luck!

Just want to say that most people I knew in NC were supportive, it was mostly my family that wasn't. I don't want to feed some kind of stereotype, the area I loved in was very accepting. Not sure how I feel about Portland after having been here 9 months or so. I like some things and hate others, but I have been able to make a few friends. My weight HAS been falling off since I moved though and I think it's a combination of being in a healthy relationship and the fact that I use public transportation and do a whole lot of walking now.
    Thanks everyone for your kind responses and friend requests.
  • slimmer25jackie
    slimmer25jackie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Female footballer from Kent area looking to finds good motivating friendly peeople to support me .
    I have my football season beckaning and need my motivation and hope to give motivation aswell.

Im 30 female kentish girl looking for some giggles.
  • DomieCarrasco
    DomieCarrasco Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello! Proud lady lover over here! I'm always down to meet new people. A brief introduction of myself? I'm Dom, 27 soon to be 28 (eeeek)! I have lost 60 pounds since I decided enough was enough. I am 17 away from leaving the 200's and I'm pretty active on here. So feel free to add meh! Yay!