Starting over (again) - let's be friends!

Options
LVBLosingLBS
LVBLosingLBS Posts: 27 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys! Like many of you here, I'm returning after being away from MFP for a while. This must be my 4th attempt, and I'm praying that this time it will stick! I'm looking to lose 30 lbs to start, maybe eventually 40. More important than the number, I'm looking to start feeling better again- feeling better about my body, and feeling better in my mind. Plus I wanna feel sexy again! :p In 2013, after life kicked my *kitten* a bit, I got into the best shape of my life. I remember feeling good, looking good, and feeling good about how I looked, lol. Somewhere along the way, I let it all go. If I could do it once, I'd love to do it again!

I'm a full-time grad student, hoping to learn how to incorporate regular exercise into my already insanely busy schedule.

Anyway, enough about me. I'm restarting my whole profile and would love to add fun, friendly, and motivating friends! LET'S DO THIS! :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I started MFP a couple of different times before it stuck too. Now, I've lost 70 pounds and kept it off for nearly 2 years - with the odd blip here and there due to a bit too much partying and fun. :) Welcome back. You've got this. :flowerforyou:
  • katdell
    katdell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was regular on here too... but fell off just before Christmas... so I am back and I am trying to eating healthier and doing more exercise! Add me if you like :smile:
  • icee0128
    icee0128 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    sent u a friend req. I'm looking to lose 40 lbs! pretty active on this site I log in daily and wrkout a few times a week! would love your motivation!
  • LVBLosingLBS
    LVBLosingLBS Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yay for new friends, y'all!
  • mochasunshine5
    mochasunshine5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am starting over myself.
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    just starting