Only realising the difference now...

xjessicaxrx
xjessicaxrx Posts: 144 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
At the time of the old pic i thought i looked ok and was a normal size LOL, still a way to go but getting there!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Disgusting is a strong word...especially to a group of people that may have a lot of weight to lose still.

Maybe think about word choices next time.
  • xjessicaxrx
    Well to me that old pic knocks me sick...
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    I hope you don't get all your feelings of self-worth based on your appearance. That's a dangerous attitude.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    It's hard to look back at old pictures. I have 1 pic from my heaviest weight that I hold onto to remind myself that it could be worse. Back then I didn't think I looked too badly either. But some people are striving to get to my heaviest weight. Or the weight I am now. Everything is relative. You may feel disgusted by the picture, but other people might look at that picture and think they would love to look like that.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    You look amazing !
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Good job :)
  • xjessicaxrx
    Thank you :smile:
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    I hope you don't get all your feelings of self-worth based on your appearance. That's a dangerous attitude.
    I always have since my teens. Now that I am fat and and in my 40's, I haven't been able to build my self esteem from inner love because I realized I haven't been able to live on my own. It's been messed up but I still pride myself for my facial beauty.
  • xjessicaxrx
    My Self worth is based on my achievements in life, but What is wrong with wanting to look and feel your best? Especially when you have worked hard for it. How is that "dangerous"?
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Beautiful before and after
  • haywood_m
    haywood_m Posts: 16 Member
    My Self worth is based on my achievements in life, but What is wrong with wanting to look and feel your best? Especially when you have worked hard for it. How is that "dangerous"?

Be the best you, you can be ! Go girl, you look great ☺
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!