garcinia cambogia

Options
anybody have any feedback on using this product?

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Does nada.
  • extraflamey
    extraflamey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It does nothing and PLEASE avoid Free Trials of it. Its actually a 14 day trial after which you will be automatically charged almost $100.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I tried it, because before MFP I tried just about everything, and it did nothing for me.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    It is for people who have excess funds to waste and are not ready to buckle down and get on with it
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Just like everything else that Dr. Oz promotes, this is a complete scam.

The only way to lose weight is by eating less than you burn each day. It's really that simple. :)
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    SCAMWOO!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Lorepp wrote: »
    anybody have any feedback on using this product?

My feedback... Don't bother! I tried GC ,as well as a hundred different "weight loss" pills and potions,and not one of them helped in any way. The only thing I lost was ALOT of money.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Did nothing for me haha
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have actually used it for a long period of time (we all didn't know before we did right?) and can attest that it does absolutely nothing. I didn't have a bad or good reaction, and I didn't lose weight. I might as well have been drinking water for all the good those supplements did me. Waste of good money.

A pretty good barometer to use: If it's been on the Dr. Oz show, or Oprah, or anything like that, you MUST look all over the net for second opinions.

ETA; Actually, in all due fairness to water, I probably would be better off if I'd drank more of it instead of using it to down those stupid pills.
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My mom bought it for me (she was trying to get me to lose weight) and it did nothing. I lost the weight on my own when I wanted to lose weight.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    My mom bought it for me (she was trying to get me to lose weight) and it did nothing. I lost the weight on my own when I wanted to lose weight.

My mom was my dealer too ha ha:) She found out it was nonsense about a week after I did.
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options

My mom was my dealer too ha ha:) She found out it was nonsense about a week after I did.

Lol XD <3 At least GC isn't getting anymore money from us, need that money for food and gas!~
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    As a note, it says you'll lose the weight when combined with a calorie deficit & exercise.

SO, pretty much, what you would do without the stuff to lose weight.
  • Day_knee
    Day_knee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! CICO ( Calories in vs Calories Out). This is all that is needed to lose weight. There is no magic pill, no magic way to lose weight other than this! It took me 25 years to figure this out. Once my brain caught up to the actual science of weight loss and actually understood and "got it", I jumped in and started doing it. I have a long way to go, I figure it's going to take me a year to lose it all, but I have lost 18 pounds since the middle of January. I am sure that seems pretty slow to those who want a quick fix, but I went into this knowing full well it is going to take me a ton of time. For the first time in any diet or weight loss program I have done I am actually happy it is going to take this long because I have been learning how to eat and how to properly give myself the nutrition I need. I have learned portion control and that I can have that yummy treat..DAILY...as long as it fits into my calories for the day!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    It does absolutely nothing to make you lose weight. When I took it, I also developed some symptoms that had me scared to death that I had MS! Within a week of discontinuing use, all symptoms disappeared. So scary!
  • Lorepp
    Lorepp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the responses and feedback and knew the knowledgeable members here would share their opinions on it. Thank you!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Lorepp wrote: »
    I appreciate all the responses and feedback and knew the knowledgeable members here would share their opinions on it. Thank you!

Very glad you came back and saw this for what it was and were so receptive. Often, people already have their minds made up and get upset when people tell them the truth about these products.

Good luck!