30 Day Shred - Do it with me!!!

Options
Lesly_Barrett_1209
Lesly_Barrett_1209 Posts: 96 Member
Hi Fitness Friends!!

I am starting 30 Day Shred today for the first time and would love to have some others doing it with me!!

If interested post here and add me as a friend!! :)

Replies

• samc315
    samc315 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is it that you are doing???
  • Intalent
    Intalent Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely down! Let's do this!
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @samc315 It is a workout from Jillian Michaels

It's an interval system of three 6 minute circuits consisting of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. There are three different levels, each 10 days.

You can find the full workouts for each level on YouTube or buy the DVD... I found it at target for $9 :smile:
  • JenRainbow1
    JenRainbow1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've started level 1 but I didn't realise I needed weights :( so I don't knoe whether to continue or not without weights, or wait (!) until I get them and carry on with my HIT. It seemed easier than my HIT workouts, maybe as I didn't have any weights?
  • kjohare
    kjohare Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to start his again, I'm in. When are you starting lesly?
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Awesome! I am starting tonight! @kjohare :smile:

@JenRainbow1 do you have resistance bands? You could probably use those if you do until you can get some weights :smile:
  • sherryshll
    sherryshll Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also started May 1. I would love to be part of the group. I've started it twice before but never finished.
  • hellosay
    hellosay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks back. After reaching level 2, can only take it every alternate day. :neutral:
  • Morud718
    Morud718 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started tonight with a group of friends! Feel free to add me
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add! We can do this ladies!! Remember to take measurements and weigh yourself beforehand so you can track your progress after you've completed the program!
  • JenRainbow1
    JenRainbow1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am starting tonight! @kjohare :smile:

@JenRainbow1 do you have resistance bands? You could probably use those if you do until you can get some weights :smile:

No, sadly I wish I'd bought them now. I'm going to stick to my usual HIT workouts instead as I'm trying not to spend any money
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Options
    So excited to hear from all of you! :smile: I sent friends requests! Let's do this! :smile:

I am officially starting today. I had statistics homework last night that took a lot longer than I was expecting. So today will be day 1 for me! :smile:
  • tultia
    tultia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    today was my day 7. feeling great :) lost 5 pounds. woot woot
  • crochester1
    crochester1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had success with this video series previously.....need to start again! It is such a well rounded workout.
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 today
  • sierobarbosa34
    sierobarbosa34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 3 - Level 2. I'll love to join the group. :smile: Feel free to add me as friend
  • kristinea21
    kristinea21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting today super excited!
  • umaimahfahad
    umaimahfahad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 for 15 days
    Thn switched over to level 2 n
    Doing both level 1 n 2 toghter my done my 2nd day
  • umaimahfahad
    umaimahfahad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too in this group
  • sierobarbosa34
    sierobarbosa34 Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add! We can do this ladies!! Remember to take measurements and weigh yourself beforehand so you can track your progress after you've completed the program!

Yes, pictures & measurements are very important because sometimes it reveals more than what the scale shows