Heather needs help

Options
Hi I'm new to dieting and really need some motivation I really need some help

Replies

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    First let me welcome you to MFP. You will find a wealth of information and good people here. Whatever your goals are you can accomplish them if you are willing to make the necessary changes in your life and put in the work. Let me caution you about dieting as all diets eventually fail because the person does not make a permanent lifestyle change. Termporary changes in eating and exercise yield temprary results but a perminate change will achieve a perminate result. I only say this so that you understand what it is your about to undertake but I assure you that the end result is well worth it. Once you have reached your goal you only need to maintain which is much easier than it was to lose all that extra weight. Deit is 80% and exercise the other 20% but you need both to succeed.

Take care.

Travis
  • kayor2523
    kayor2523 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am feeling you on that Heather, but I am making a really big effort to make it through this time because I hate being this overweight. I hope we can motivate each other. You can add me if you like, I just set up my account again after 5 years of being inactive.