Deleted acciunt, lost all of my friend list

Options
Account was deleted, I lost allll my friends. If you had me before then we talked and motivated each other because that's the only type of people I had on my list. So if you had me, addd mee!! I need you and I miss you:( lol

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Why was your account deleted?
  • brettelliott421
    brettelliott421 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Scam83 thanks for the 2 seconds wasted time..carry on..
  • brettelliott421
    brettelliott421 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @myheartsabattleground it was deleted by someone I know, long story. I had just a few ppl on my list and became good motivational friends with them and they were amazing people so just trying to get then back!
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I tried to add your new account on my phone but, MFP error'd and I lost the request and then I finally find you and it looks like this account is deleted as well.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Add me for mutual motivation! :) Always looking for motivated, active friends! :))
  • jen_bush
    Options
    @Noel_57 - forgive me for asking, but what is Herbalife and why does one get deleted for it ? :D
  • jen_bush
    Options
    I'm really confused now... my profile seems to be deleted too? MFP has some great technical difficulties, because i'm deff here and kicking a**!! haha
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Can't add you!
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mfp at its best . Always playing up
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It won't let me add you back! I've missed your comments though!
  • BrettPorrasElliott
    BrettPorrasElliott Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ok yaallllllll... My damn life as been so outta wack!! But I'm back, and I promise I'll never leave again lol. I just had emotional overload and decided to delete it all and regroup myself without my phone going off every 5 seconds. Im adding you all back. So happy i found some of you guys again.
  • GABRIEL1919
    GABRIEL1919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • AnthonyEj
    AnthonyEj Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Very unfortunate that you've lost all your prior contacts.