hello!

Options
hi all :) I just joined this site yesterday, and thought I'd say hello. my name is Tor and I'm 19 from california. I'm getting a tattoo on my back in a couple weeks so for the past month or so I've been really working hard to get myself toned up so I can comfortably wearing a swimsuit to show it off! I've done pretty well so far, but I'm hoping to find a buddy or someone to keep me motivated and vice versa. if anyone would like to be motivate me, please let me know! :)

Replies

• True_angel4ever
    Options
    Welcome and great luck on your journey! This is a fabulous site for support and encouragement! You have come to the right place for sure! Feel free to add me, i could use the encouragement too!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome! What tattoo are you getting? I have one on my back and am currently working on getting back to a bikini bod so I can show it off again! lol Feel free to friend me for some extra support!
  • misstorree
    misstorree Posts: 20
    Options
    thanks guys!
    Welcome! This site is awesome! What tattoo are you getting? I have one on my back and am currently working on getting back to a bikini bod so I can show it off again! lol Feel free to friend me for some extra support!

I'm getting a tree/branch with a bird in it...or something along those lines :) good luck with your bikini bod too!