Need More Friend

Options
kimkas
kimkas Posts: 1 Member
Just wanted to know any tips and trick to help with weight lose.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DrAlbin
    DrAlbin Posts: 25
    Options
    hard work and dedication. Not so much tricks, but that's the way to do it.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    hard work and dedication. Not so much tricks, but that's the way to do it.

So true. Tricks will only end up with you tricking yourself. Dedication to a healthy life will truly see you where you want to be :) It just takes time, and mistakes - boy does it take time and mistakes :) But that's how we all learn!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi! the Dr said it! It is more training your mind to be better to your body!!! Best wishes on your new journey!! You will love this sute and the support! Friend me if you would like too!!
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great friends and family! Stay motivated! Keep your mind to it! When you see a difference in your body by making this lifestyle change you will be glad you made the right choices.
  • LaurieRny
    LaurieRny Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Exercise and calorie counting works for me. I make sure I get at LEAST 1.75Ltr of water a day and I stop eating at 19.30 every night. I also make sure I take a multivitamin everyday because Iv gone from eating a wide range of things to a smaller range so for the moment I just need the extra boost to make sure im as healthy as I can be :)
  • Skweezd
    Skweezd Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a jogger but am also having trouble losing weight (the middle section of my body gives no mercy). In order to try something new, I joined a early morning boot camp. Am having a good time with it plus I'm meeting new people and am working out areas I normally don't. Another thing I am doing is telephone intervals. Instead of going out for a normal jog, I slow jog to the first pole, sprint to the next, slow jog again to the next then walk to the next pole... repeat. Hope that helps.
    Best of luck,
    Kim
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Hi! Don't view it as a diet because a diet is not permanent. Instead, think of it as a lifestyle or habit change. And feel free to friend me for some support!
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Moderation is key. It's not so much of a diet, but more of a lifestyle change. If there is that one food that you absolutely can't live without, don't worry. Eat less or limit yourself to a few times a week or month. Feel free to add me for support!