Looking for Friends on Myfitness App

Options
Hi.
My name is Taneshia. I have been trying to lose weight for almost 3 months now with no success. My eating habits are crazy. Im calorie counting again. I wanted to know if anyone else was struggling and interested in being friends on this app.

I dont have many. And the ones I have either are not using the app anymore or have lose their weight.

Please help!

Replies

• new_me_4
    new_me_4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey Taneshia, I'm not new to MFP but we can be friends on here. I don't have many either but the ones that I do have are not really encouraging so I feel like I'm by myself. I have been on my weightloss journey since Feb 21, 2016. I currently count calories and exercise at least 3 days a week but even with tryin to eat right and working out I feel like I have plateaued and not losing anymore weight. It is a struggle for sure but together we can and will get there!!
  • Akilah_green
    Akilah_green Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We can be friends. I'm new and looking for friends also.
  • kandisn7
    kandisn7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! :)
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jtd2001
    jtd2001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and would like to share the journey with some new friends on mfp. I've managed to have some success so far, in the last two weeks lost about 5 lbs feel free to friend me
  • bigneshia19
    bigneshia19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great news. Thanks for sending me a friend's request