Old school - looking for P90X folks in their 50's

Options
Balaru
Balaru Posts: 203 Member
Starting phase 1 of P90X. I'm 54 no upper body strength. Looking to sculpt and get strong! Anybody else in my age group doing P90X?

I also like to walk/run/walk, bike and swim.

Replies

• Balaru
    Options
    Really, nobody?
  • ScoobaChick
    ScoobaChick Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'd like to maybe do P90X one day but right now I am in the middle of another lifting program. Good luck!
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Will a "just turned 60" I eat P90X for lunch do?
  • Balaru
    Options
    Will do just fine! Pleased to "meet" ya!
  • bketchum1981
    bketchum1981 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and I do P90X once or twice a week. P90X is one class offered among a variety of cardio and strength classes offered at the group fitness studio I go to. It is an intense workout!
  • PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello @Balaru ! Good for you! P90X a tough program and wonderfully effective! I completed it two years ago with great results. I'm 52 and currently redoing Insanity, which also provided to be a heck of a workout that I love to hate. ;)
  • Balaru
    Options
    Thanks ya'll - haven't started yet. Hoping to get into the first dvd tomorrow. Chest and Back. Today I did an hour on the treadmill and I'm getting ready to do an hour on the stationary bike - It's been raining cats and dogs for two days now.
  • putt42
    putt42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you will love it. Just know that you will be sore for 2 weeks or so. Just work through the pain. towards the end it will feel pretty easy. Next try insanity. Great fun :) enjoy the journey.