any assisting drugs or herbs i could use to lose weight faster ?

Options
2»

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    esraad1989 wrote: »
    I always keep hearing about stuff like green tea i just neve felt they made any difference

That's because it doesn't.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Meth will get the weight off.

And your teeth, and your looks.

Teeth are just dead weight anyways.
  • esraad1989
    esraad1989 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lol why would you say that be careful im a dentist teeth are better be living or my job is for nothing lol
  • esraad1989
    Options

I used it only one day in my life and it was like a tear drop i thoght it wouldnt harm if i tried it went stright to my brain i kept having nightmares for weeks and had insomnia peranoia depression and lost almost all my friends ... I regret it really .. But i lost my appitite for what its worth lol
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Semantics...
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Lol why would you say that be careful im a dentist teeth are better be living or my job is for nothing lol

You're a dentist? Or you are a dental assistant? With the training required at dental school, I'm surprised you're even asking your original question. Is English your first language? Genuinely curious.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

You're a dentist? Or you are a dental assistant? With the training required at dental school, I'm surprised you're even asking your original question. Is English your first language? Genuinely curious.

Professionals don't know everything about everything. MY dentist is afraid to eat late at night because those calories are somehow more fattening than calories eaten at daytime.
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    There is nothing that will really boost caloric expenditure. All diet pills, supplements, etc.. Will do is cause you to drop water weight at best, at worst they can harm you. Stay far away from everything asides for a good diet and some extra movement
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hey!

I reccomend chia seeds to help you feel full, and high fiber in general. Additionally I take aloe vera juice dietary supplement to help me feel full. Lastly, acetic acid in the form of vinegar also helps suppress apetite and calm your stomach. I mix one table spoon of vienegar in 8 oz of water.

Try all three and meeting the 1200 calorie goal will be much more attainable.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If you need a boost to losing weight or a quick flush I highly suggest jillian michaels 7 day cleanse water. You lose 5-7 pounds in a week. I've done it several times and it deff works. Take 64 oz distilled or purified water. Steep a dandelion root tea bag in a cup of boiling water for 15 minutes. Let it cool and then add it to the 64oz of water along with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of pure cranberry juice (not cocktail!) Drink all 64 oz throughout the day and do this every day for a week it really works the first time I lost 7 pounds before my wedding and the other couple of times I've lost 6 pounds. You eat while doing this just try and eat healthy. I found the tea bags at GNC

I'm really sceptical how drinking this concoction would result in a 5-7lb loss in 1 week, even if it's just water weight..
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

wait. so if you become a dr or a dentist you automatically know everything? lol. no. So my Vet which is technically a dr because they take the mcats and have a doctorate can fix a slipped disk. no. most actually family practitioners dont know *kitten* about diet. You post was condescending and lame. You basically insulted her intelligence because as a dentist she should know everything about everything. What do you do for a living?
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    You don't sound very professional OP.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

I used it only one day in my life and it was like a tear drop i thoght it wouldnt harm if i tried it went stright to my brain i kept having nightmares for weeks and had insomnia peranoia depression and lost almost all my friends ... I regret it really .. But i lost my appitite for what its worth lol

might not be the best thing to be posting on a public forum. Can easily lose your job if not worse.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    esraad1989 Long ago in the 1970's and right here an early product was offered to suppress appetite. It tasted like Tootsie Rolls. My mother bought them. She and I, the fat people in the house, ate them like they were Tootsie Rolls. We were still fat when external forces caused the consumer market to collapse for Ayds.
  • esraad1989
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

wait. so if you become a dr or a dentist you automatically know everything? lol. no. So my Vet which is technically a dr because they take the mcats and have a doctorate can fix a slipped disk. no. most actually family practitioners dont know *kitten* about diet. You post was condescending and lame. You basically insulted her intelligence because as a dentist she should know everything about everything. What do you do for a living?

You guys its ok im not offended .. Actuallay i did know the answer but real experiences from real people what matter to me not clinical trials or commercial posts that was the goal me posting .. As for my english its my second language im middle eastren from jordan .. As for my use of this illeagal substance it was long ago i dont think the middle east they have smart CIA as you do guys lol .. Its never wrong to ask questions no matrer how stupid they were that was our first lesson in dental school ..
    And i did get the answers i need actually so thank you guys .. I already use vinegar for metabolic boost and it works well for me .. Also lemon and fresh water really help ..
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I too would prefer to ask questions here and hear the experiences of " real life people" that I can converse back and forth with, rather than sifting through google pages.