365 days of the new me. Facts and Truths (with progress pics)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference you have made in a year and I can tell you are determined to keep going. I can't wait to see what you have to share with us in 365 more days!
  • G8rRay
    G8rRay Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

I like your plan for the future...you've proven that it's reasonable and doable.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Love it! 139cm lost congrats you have done so well
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, attitude and inspiration!
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thank you lovelies. Appreciate EVERY word. Hope you are all kicking *kitten* too!
  • marlenea2015
    marlenea2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what kinds of exercise your doing what your eating.

• inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • karenrich77
    Options
    Can you tell me what kinds of exercise your doing what your eating.

I have a couple of medical conditions, which prevent me from lots of exercises. But I religiously do 10,000 steps a day (all at once takes 85 mins before I do anything else in my day) and when I can I do Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD's. And I do resistance Band work every second day.

As far as eating is concerned. I don't get caught up in the 'don't eat this or that's' I eat what I want to, as long as it fits in my calories, if it doesn't, it's out. I still go out to eat, get Pizza once a fortnight (but I eat less of it than I did) If I know I will be going somewhere which has bad choices, then I put in an extra 10,000 steps for that day. I have had my ups and downs like every single person here.

But it's about persistence, learning about yourself. Pushing yourself hard #noexcuses and being kind to yourself when you make a mistake. It's your life, not a diet. If you want to live your life eating carrots and lettuce, then go ahead lol. But for me, I love to experience everything, and losing weight will not stop me from doing that in any way.

Would love to be your friend if you want to add me xxxxx
  • tryitonemoretime
    Options
    You are trully an inspiration! I agree with you with all my heart, find what really works for me.

Thank you, thank you and thank you.
  • karenrich77
    Options
    You are trully an inspiration! I agree with you with all my heart, find what really works for me.

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

I am glad my little words, touched you in some way..... you are amazing too xxxx
  • Eneelu
    Eneelu Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I love your detailed list.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference you have made in your progress. Nice job!
  • termaineross
    termaineross Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have truly motivated me!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration. I wish you nothing but continued strength and success.
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Have a great second year you killed the first.
  • launchpadmkquak
    launchpadmkquak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Keep it up!!!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you are doing brilliantly
  • lelaland
    lelaland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I hope I can have the same dedication you have.
  • HollyTripp1
    HollyTripp1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. We all get off track now and then. You just have to keep moving forward. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!