Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    congrats to all the girls that lost weight!
    you're doing an amazing job!!!

209 this morning. eek!
    (that's a gain rather than a loss)
    but i'll be back on track this week :)
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Let me preface this with a horrible excuse: I went on a three day weekend getaway with husband and daughters and didn't count any calories, though I did do some hiking....and no real work outs last week due to getting things ready for midterms at work.

I gained and I'm weighing in at 174 today. :sad:

But excuses are lame, so I'm back on the horse this week. Congrats to all you fabulous pin ups who never "feel off" the proverbial horse. :drinker:
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    whoops! i meant "fell off," not "feel off" the horse, LOL
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    whoops! i meant "fell off," not "feel off" the horse, LOL

:laugh:

Don't worry about, you'll be back to where you were in a few days. :wink:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    230.4!(Sound familiar rach?)lol. Yay! Will be in the 220s by next week for sure! :D
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    156.6 (Yesterday anyway)
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Down to 182.0 lbs this week. :smile:
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Down to 243.2. A loss is a loss, right?!

Looking forward to this next week! I went camping this past weekend, so I may have veered off course a little. Time to step it back up!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Down to 243.2. A loss is a loss, right?!

Looking forward to this next week! I went camping this past weekend, so I may have veered off course a little. Time to step it back up!

0.6lb loss for the week is great! You've averaged 1.4lbs/week for the last 5 weeks, which is FANTASTIC!!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Super exited that I didn't gain any weight...that last month and a half I'll gain one week then lose the next, but then gain again the following week...I didn't lose any either so still at 152 but staying the same is better than losing...woo-hoo!! GREAT JOB ON EVERYONE'S WEIGH LOSS SO FAR....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! :-)
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted in a couple of weeks so I'm glad to be back. We went on a 10-day vacation and got back Friday.

Weighing in at 213.8. I didn't get to work out at all while on vacation, we were visiting family. Back on the horse this week though, logging food, drinking water and working out :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    174..... Again!!! Argh!
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    197 for me i think.. my scales are having a hissy fit at me today and wouldn't give firm answer.

this week won't be nice as it is so hot.. so not really feeling the eat every wto hours rule.

met most of my goals last week so happy there.

This week i must drink more water as it is so hot

I want to master 2 pole tricks

I must not have more than one naughty planned treat a day.

this is all.. :smokin:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    oh jeez, i never bumped to week 5 so i posted on week four lol,
    anyways, 145.4 i lost the two pounds i gained, so anything past this will be a loss.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    208.4 vacation weights coming off ;)
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    208 AGAIN! Ugh. This is getting frustrating. Goal for next week: 206. Hopefully.
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    158 this week my weight loss is such a roller coaster up,down was to naughty on the week end !
    has to be a weight loss next week....well dun girls hope the next week goes well for every 1 :smile:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Working my butt off and changing my eating plan a bit this week sure paid off!! I'm at 189.2 - down 2.6 lbs!! Yaaaa!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou: