Let's do it!!

Options
Good morning all my champions it's a partly sunny day here in RVA.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and active weekend.
My weekend was very busy,I had some wonderful father daughter time. Did some yardwork which is actually relaxing for me.
Helped one of my BFFs with some plumbing that took a lot lot longer then I had anticipated.
Then went to helpe another BFF move.
So needless to say I was exhausted and surprise surprise I did a little more than I should have. But I am recovering, my knee is feeling better so I hope to be back on track by mid week.

I hope all that you were able to get in your routines or some physical activity in also.
Stayed focused on your goals and made one step closer to your destination.
I don't want you to use my last few days of not being able to do all I will I wanted to as an excuse for you to take a break.
Remember only you can make you to do what you need to do.
I only try to motivate you to keep us to keep moving towards our goal.
I hope I'm doing a good job with that. Bottom line you have the final say and what you decide to do or not to do. But I'm here to help you to to try to get through those days where you think you can't.

Remember to hydrate watch your intake, as always be blessed, get rest, get up and get going

Replies

• IdrissaBoo
    IdrissaBoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love your motivation. I woke up this morning ready to start my fitness journey AGAIN. My health, my LIFE depends on it. I need all the support I can get...Thank you!! :)
  • cjdaddy825
    cjdaddy825 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    In so glad to hear that I can help you help yourself. Keep up the good work and let me when you reach a milestone.
    Remember to take stamp by step and to set reachable goals, so not to get discouraged. We all have to go at our own pace , we just have to keep going
  • cjdaddy825
    Options
    Thank you
  • cjdaddy825
    Options
    Thank you
  • Jcox300
    Jcox300 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you need to write a daily inspiration column