New to myfitnesspal...

Sveta34
Sveta34 Posts: 19
edited 2:17AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi all!

I signed up on this site a while ago and then never used it. Then a friend of mine said she loved it just because she was able to keep track of her food for health reasons...then i decided i had to finish what i started (my weightloss-which is a total of 80lbs since 2007) Have some more to go...found a personal trainer in my area, made a 3 month investment in ME! And she suggested I use this site to keep track of everything and she will get weekly updates...So this has to work, and I look forward to meeting new people on here with the same goals and keep us all motivated and on track.

PS-I got the PT because I can't seem to motivate myself anymore, and so, thats what they are there for. I will keep you updated (for those that might care) on how it works.

Thanks,
Lana :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Welcome! I find this site to be self-motivating for me. It really keeps me accountable! Feel free to friend me for some extra support!
  • Alishaa18
    Alishaa18 Posts: 21
    welcome :)
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Welcome to MFP. It's been great for me so far, 39lbs down in around three months. It's good for friendly advice and support in my experience. I don't think I've ever seen a negative comment to someone else's post.
This discussion has been closed.