I have another 100lbs to lose! Looking for friends!

Options
leefuuxx
leefuuxx Posts: 28 Member
I've been using MFP for a while and have lost 60lbs, but I still have another 100 to go :) Don't hesitate to send me a friends request if you're looking for active MFP's!

Replies

• _tannyw
    _tannyw Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting the weightless journey - 30lbs+ to lose, feel free to add me too :smile:
  • atomikaze9
    atomikaze9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • wiseoldlady47
    wiseoldlady47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone as a friend?
  • dgncnc
    dgncnc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me, I have 140 to lose. Just started two days ago on low carb. Kicking the sugar addiction is traumatic! I'm a junk food junkie looking for a complete different mindset. I'll be 60 in a year and a half and I'm working to that goal. I'd enjoy having friends along the way!
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent a friend request. I've got 100+ to lose. Anyone else looking for friends, please feel free to add me :)
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone as a friend?

Hi "Wiseoldlady" - if you click on someone's name and go to their profile, there will be a "send friend request" button :)
  • Carlimac87
    Carlimac87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've 114lbs to loose!
  • RNYSue2016
    RNYSue2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too I have 157 lbs to loose!
  • MrsMclemore
    MrsMclemore Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm restarting again looking to lose about 110lbs, but trying to focus on small numbers at a time because it works better for me. Please add me I find it's much easier with friends and ppl going through it too
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request! I to still have a very long road ahead of me and would love more friends to share the motivation and success with
  • LeslieHuggins
    LeslieHuggins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just re-committed myself to a healthy lifestyle, and have approx. 150 pounds to lose. Please add me! And that goes for everyone else, too. My friend list is rather short right now :)
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I try to keep a dialogue of what I am going through, whether good or not so good.
  • risha001
    risha001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've got 30+ Pounds to lose and don't even know where to start. It'd be nice to know people on the same journey! Please feel free to add me if you like!
  • de7inhim
    de7inhim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Day 3 low carb. Goal is 100# I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Best wishes to you all!! We can do this!
  • de7inhim
    de7inhim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ]Hi All. Day 3 low carb. Goal is 100# I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Best wishes to you all!! We can do this!

• LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've sent a few FR I too am hoping to reach 'ONEderland' by my birthday...August! Accountability has always been my downfall so I've surprised myself by keeping track for over 25 days in a row!!