Looking for some motivated friends!

Options
I've only been on here a few days and I'm already seeing the benefits of being held accountable for me actions. I really want to make come conections on here so we can keep each other motivated and accountable. It would be great if people with open diaries (or not) would add me so we can make connections!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome! MFP is awesome, and can be a great tool to help you reach your goals. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • wtskinner
    wtskinner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I try to stay pretty active logging, welcome aboard
  • DennisA70
    DennisA70 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Agree that having connections on here helps with the motivation and accountability. I have open diary to friends. You can add me if you want
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hey there im from NY nice to meet you
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's great to have people in our corner cheering us on. Add me too.
  • samwrt
    samwrt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for more friends! ☺
  • hamdan_alkhatri88
    hamdan_alkhatri88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here a few days and I'm already seeing the benefits of being held accountable for me actions. I really want to make come conections on here so we can keep each other motivated and accountable. It would be great if people with open diaries (or not) would add me so we can make connections!

• hamdan_alkhatri88
    hamdan_alkhatri88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All the best keep run
  • VictoriaVamp
    VictoriaVamp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind, i've sent you and add. my diary is open and i've just started back so very motivated : x
  • menzor1977
    menzor1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi your welcome to add me
    My diary is opened
    I'm almost two months in my journey