New mom rejoining mfp

Options
MJBez
MJBez Posts: 43 Member
I have used mfp in the past with success. I am a new mom looking for some friends to share the journey with. It's so much more fun with friends to share the highs and lows :)
About me: I'm a 27 yr old teacher on mat leave with my 2 month old baby. I am 5'4 and would like to lose 30ish lbs.
Please feel free to add me :) I'm looking for friends who want to lose weight the healthy way.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Losing the healthy way is the only lasting way! Feel free to add me!
  • MJBez
    Options
    Ty
  • MJBez
    Options
    Ty for all the fr so far. Would love more friends to join me
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Super cool to see someone from Regina! Ever watched "Fugget about it" by chance? Lol! Welcome back to MFP!
  • allyemo850
    allyemo850 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've had my final baby and he's is 3 in June. I've re joined MFP to help me. I'll add you on my list
  • kdog37
    kdog37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We have a 4 and 2 year old....tough to keep that diet in check but MFP has helped....keep at it....
  • MJBez
    edited May 2016
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    Super cool to see someone from Regina! Ever watched "Fugget about it" by chance? Lol! Welcome back to MFP!

Haha yup. Dumb but entertaining :tongue:
  • Msskendahlbabii
    Msskendahlbabii Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yayayyayayay congrats!!! Add me.. I'm a new mom(idk if I'm still considered new I have a lot 1 year old) I'm trying this journey as well .!
  • maggieeric1
    maggieeric1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    MJBez wrote: »
    I have used mfp in the past with success. I am a new mom looking for some friends to share the journey with. It's so much more fun with friends to share the highs and lows :)
    About me: I'm a 27 yr old teacher on mat leave with my 2 month old baby. I am 5'4 and would like to lose 30ish lbs.
    Please feel free to add me :) I'm looking for friends who want to lose weight the healthy way.

Congrats on the new baby and motherhood and all that. Is baby sleeping?
  • MJBez
    Options
    MJBez wrote: »

Congrats on the new baby and motherhood and all that. Is baby sleeping?

Thank you. Yes, my baby doesn't like to go to bed but once in bed she regularly gives me 8-11 hrs of sleep, only getting up once. Sure can't complain!
  • BeautyPi
    BeautyPi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on 25/30 pound weight loss journey myself feel free to add me. I'm looking for more friends too
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this postpartum group where we encourage each other and do a weekly weigh in. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum