NEED TO STAY COMMITTED, CONSISTENT AND MOTIVATED!

Options
GinaC32
GinaC32 Posts: 6 Member
edited May 2016 in Getting Started
This is my first time trying this app out. I have tried many things in the past and did not stick with it. Any success stories, tips, frustrations and support is welcome :)

Replies

• katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    What's your goals?
  • GinaC32
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My goals is to lose 40-45 pounds. Within 4-6 months. Also to cut my sugar and salt intake which has proven to be real difficult for me right now. Last week was my first week and it did not go so well...I need to break these bad eating habits. I like to eat out and cook with oil and salt. I'm also used to eating whenever and whatever I feel like. My family always raised me to enjoy food and eat whatever I like, and they are the type to push seconds and thirds on you which doesn't help at all lol
  • kaideka06
    kaideka06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I just started and want to lose 60 pounds !
    My family also has a bad habit of allowing eating whenever we're bored, and being 7 in the family we always serve large portions at least twice. I've always been slightly overweight but I've gotten to the point where I just want to go shopping and actually enjoy it for once in my life, so I'm pretty darn motivated. I'm hoping for a change that'll stay for the rest of my life !

Feel free to add me, maybe we can share motivation and help each other on the way! :smile:
  • GinaC32
    Options
    kaideka06 wrote: »
    Well I just started and want to lose 60 pounds !
    My family also has a bad habit of allowing eating whenever we're bored, and being 7 in the family we always serve large portions at least twice. I've always been slightly overweight but I've gotten to the point where I just want to go shopping and actually enjoy it for once in my life, so I'm pretty darn motivated. I'm hoping for a change that'll stay for the rest of my life !

Feel free to add me, maybe we can share motivation and help each other on the way! :smile:

I totally feel ya with the shopping thing! I always see things I think will look so fabulous but then when I go try it on it doesn't look right and I get so discouraged :( because it doesn't fit like it's supposed to. There has got to be a change! Thank you for your story :)