Accountability? Cheer each other on?!

Options
I'm 7 weeks into working out and about 5 weeks of tracking calories. I've lost about 10lbs so far. My goal is for another 50.
I'm 5'1 and 188 now!
I homeschool, I'm crafty and stay at home.
I workout 5 days a week and trying walking 6 days. I have a Fitbit charge hr that helps.
Add me! I'm not super exciting but I love cheering people on and the favor being returned!

Replies

• Mgirgis12345
    Mgirgis12345 Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This is great!!! Keep it up the great work. I'd love to add u as a friend..I will send u a message now. I'm trying to maintain my current weight as I stay home and recover from a surgery..I've been pretty good up till these last few days where I've eaten well over my budget. I don't want tot get to comfy eating like this as I still have another 4 weeks home to recover.
  • kimDj66
    kimDj66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you as a friend ! It's so important to have people here who motivate each other
  • si_mcilravie
    si_mcilravie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    U cab add me if u want. I am looking to lose another stone then maintain my weight. Loving the app but support is always welcome and given :)
  • ferras38
    ferras38 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as well! I'm here to motivate and stay on track!
  • __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a stay at home mom, fellow craft lover and fitbit user too! I have about 60 lbs to lose and I just started logging my food yesterday (although I've been a mfp user for years) I'll send you a request.
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Added you. ;) I'm pretty active on here, log daily, and I love encouraging all of my fitness friends! Having a good support team makes all the difference! :)
  • devin6944
    devin6944 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in need of some support. I am very much a start and stop kind of person as of late and I need some support. I am trying to lose 50 lbs and have a long way to go.
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active on here, cheer people on, & like to be cheered on as well. Let's support each other. :smile: