I'm Motivated to lose 60 pounds

Options
Hey y'all I'm motivated to lose 60 pounds and making serious changes to my diet before something serious happens with my health. I'm looking for ways to work out at home and at the gym as well, and I'm changing the way I eat and how much and the key is portion control and at first it was tough but I've gotten used to it and will keep doing it. I currently walk between 5-8 miles a day weather permitting of course and when I do I'm usually gone around 2 hours at a time. This will be a huge change for me but I know I can do it just need to stay focused and not cheat. Please feel free to add me as a friend as I work towards this goal.

Replies

• chazera
    chazera Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im with u...40 more to go
  • mahvish4891
    mahvish4891 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 50 to 60 pounds
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This site is great. It helped me lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • embs50
    embs50 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do about the same so feel free to add me and we can encourage and give ideas to each other! I don't know how to add friends but I'll try.
  • SlimSharonSlim
    SlimSharonSlim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    send me a FR pls
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Send me a FR. i'm looking to lose 35-40 right now. I am also a personal trainer and a weight loss coach. I would love to connect!
  • Dianeb814
    Dianeb814 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here I'm looking to lose 60 pounds.
  • Nacho_87
    Nacho_87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 80 pounds good luck to you all
  • kwandzi
    kwandzi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's do this :o