What I found in the shower this morning~NSV~

Options
2»

Replies

• ssstephanie1715
    ssstephanie1715 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Could Jillian have anything to do with that? :) I put on my heels yesterday to go out and I have to say my legs looked amazing.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Hehe! Congrats! It's an awesome feeling! If your muscles continue to develop, like mine have, you'll end up having to buy a new razor! I used to use a "venus", but it's large head won't fit in the little crevices between the tendons and muscles in my legs, and I now have to use a men's razor with incredible care!
    Oh wow! I hadn't thought about that! I use a Venus now! Thanks for sharing!!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Could Jillian have anything to do with that? :) I put on my heels yesterday to go out and I have to say my legs looked amazing.
    Jillian most def gets a TON of credit!!!!!!!!!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Fantastic ! When does the 6 pack arrive?
    It's under there somewhere:laugh: !!! LOL
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    You do know I am super excited for you but this will end up going south ...you do know that right !!! LOL

ummmm . . . . wouldn't that be going North?

I just knew some lucky man found his .........you know !
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

NICE! Congrats! I had put on a pair of heels also and my husband said "WOW! Look at those legs! You have hot sexy momma legs!" ROFL! Made my day! Thanks to Jillian! Love her!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo for muscles! :bigsmile:
    Congrats flex'em baby!!!

.......I am waiting very impatiently for my collar bones..... :)

Yep, I don't remember what my collar bones look like. Eagerly looking forward to meeting them again!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!