Looking for Insanity partners

Options

Replies

• Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ewestlu wrote: »
    Going to be finishing up week one this afternoon with plyometric cardio :)

Fantastic @Ewestlu, Week 1 over! How did you find it?

It's been good but tough! I've gotten through month 2 week 2 twice and quit before so this time I am determined to make it all the way through. This time I do feel I am able to keep up with the workouts better but it's still kicking my butt every day!
  • cardertaxidermy
    cardertaxidermy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Hope everybody had a great weekend. Today was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Can't believe u am already at week 4. Seems like a lot of people quit during month 2. I am hoping to battle thru

Keep up the posting and motivation!!!!!
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Hope everybody had a great weekend. Today was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Can't believe u am already at week 4. Seems like a lot of people quit during month 2. I am hoping to battle thru

Keep up the posting and motivation!!!!!

Well done!!! I know the feeling, I just completed day 9, and I can't believe I'm already in week two and can already notice a difference in myself and my ability to do a bit more. I took a side by side pic and thought I would post it as I couldn't believe the change in 1 week. I'll post it in my next post
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    Day 1 on the left, 0r4dvcr56nrw.jpeg
    day 9 on the right, can't believe how much that little bloat has disappeared!!
  • PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Drive by Helloooo! W2D1 as well as Wk2D1 C25K are in the books. Feeling awesome.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Glad to see there are a good few of us still going strong. Week 3 for me, Plyo cardio circuit today.
    I hope everyone's starting to feel the changes in fitness now? Keep pressing play!
  • lillypade
    lillypade Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have those dvds. I do it for a while then quit at the second month. Not good. Can't stay motivated
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Week 4 day 2 Done!!!!!!! Cardio Power and Reisitance.

Have a question. I feel like I need a warm-up for the warm-up. During the first round on every warm up my legs hurt like crazy I could never make it through the warm-ups I feel like I do awesome through the regular workout once I am warmed up. Does anyone else feel like this?

• PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 2 Done!!!!!!! Cardio Power and Resistance.

Have a question. I feel like I need a warm-up for the warm-up. During the first round on every warm up my legs hurt like crazy I could never make it through the warm-ups I feel like I do awesome through the regular workout once I am warmed up. Does anyone else feel like this?

Congrats! I had that problem too during my first round of Insanity. Muscles should only be stretched when warm and does it ever feel good to stretch after that intense warmup! What I found helped was to take down my warmup intensity. While Shaun T's stretches are effective, I did better with spending much more time stretching my quads, hams and particularly my glutes before starting the regular workout.
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    I feel ya too! Pure Cardio for me today... intense. It's the one I found hardest so far so dreading it a little! Still, once I'm done with today I've done 10 days which means 1/6 complete!!
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    Done with day 10!!! I find the Pure Cardio workout SO hard, I had to stop so much! I guess it could also just be general tiredness though - how did you guys feel by the 3rd/4th week? Were you still struggling a bit in the 2nd week? I'm feeling better on all the other workouts.
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This week started month 2 max workouts. Holy crap! Month 1 circuits ARE the warmups for month2.

This morning I hit "play" for max plyo. All i got to say is. Level3 drills!!! WTH. 16 pushups Soooo many pushups. I sit here at work now and can hardly move my arms.
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    billutzman wrote: »
    This week started month 2 max workouts. Holy crap! Month 1 circuits ARE the warmups for month2.

This morning I hit "play" for max plyo. All i got to say is. Level3 drills!!! WTH. 16 pushups Soooo many pushups. I sit here at work now and can hardly move my arms.

WELL DONE!! I am nervous about month 2 already and I'm only 2 days into the 2nd week of month 1!! haha!! I'm telling myself that this round of insanity (my first) is for me to do the best I can and just keep going, if that means some days are better than others, then that's fine. It's not going to be the end of my fitness journey so I might go back in for round 2 in the future!!
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Week 4 day 2 Done!!!!!!! Cardio Power and Reisitance.

Yes! Quite often. I just remind myself to take the intensity down a notch if I feel my muscles seizing up.

• unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Week 1 done.
    during the workout I am not really out of breath but my legs give up a lot of times. Does this happen to anyone else also?
  • unnichacko
    unnichacko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    lozzle22 wrote: »

your posture also <3
  • cardertaxidermy
    Options
    unnichacko wrote: »
    Week 1 done.
    during the workout I am not really out of breath but my legs give up a lot of times. Does this happen to anyone else also?

That is exactly what happens to me during warm up
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    Week 1 done.

Yes me too! I am relatively out of breath but that isn't what causes me to take breaks, it's the muscles getting tired. I'm noticing tireness more in week 2, although I'm not sore at all anymore. Now I think it's just a case of pressing on and getting stronger so I can start to push myself. I find Pure Cardio the WORST, I hate it haha
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    lozzle22 wrote: »

your posture also <3

Awwww thanks!!! I try but I don't think I have good posture most of the time. I need to think about it when I'm sitting at my desk