Birthday

Options
Yeah, it was my birthday this past Tuesday and I celebrated it tonight. I've done good this week and have lost 3 pounds since I started on my birthday. Therefore, today I worked out really hard and earned 982 calories on top of my 1900 allowed calories so guess what I did. I treated myself to 2...yes 2 Dr Pepper's and a Slice of a VERY YUMMY black forest cake. The cherries were unbelievable. I don't feel that bad being that I worked out today, but the cake ate up a good majority of my exercise calories. It's all good though, I'll be back at the gym tomorrow to burn them off.

127484.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• rmarlow
    rmarlow Posts: 64
    Options
    Yeah, it was my birthday this past Tuesday and I celebrated it tonight. I've done good this week and have lost 3 pounds since I started on my birthday. Therefore, today I worked out really hard and earned 982 calories on top of my 1900 allowed calories so guess what I did. I treated myself to 2...yes 2 Dr Pepper's and a Slice of a VERY YUMMY black forest cake. The cherries were unbelievable. I don't feel that bad being that I worked out today, but the cake ate up a good majority of my exercise calories. It's all good though, I'll be back at the gym tomorrow to burn them off.

127484.png
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Belated "Happy Birthday", treating yourself once in a while is a must! Tomorrow is another day!:drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Happy belated B Day to you!!!! Mine is today and I can't say I did any better than you.:embarassed:
    I hope you enjoyed yourself and yes, today is a new day.:flowerforyou:
  • rmarlow
    Options
    Thanks, and that is true. Tomorrow is another day. Therefore, I'm going to the gym except this time I'm taking my g/f and showing her the nautilus treadclimber which burns major calories and I'm going to have her do it for 30 minutes with me.

127484.png
  • rmarlow
    Options
    Oh yes, I enjoyed every bit of it. Happy Birthday to you as well. I hope everything was good for you today.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You can come over here & wipe the drool off my keyboard, Mister! :angry:

And Happy Birthday! :wink: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Oh yes, I enjoyed every bit of it. Happy Birthday to you as well. I hope everything was good for you today.

Thank you so very much! Have fun doing the treadclimber. Don't let your gf show you up. {snicker}
  • SoupNazi
    Options

and just when did the psychiatric ward give you free reign of the computer? I thought they said you weren't allowed out of your restraints?
  • rmarlow
    Options

hahahha, I know right. I so badly want another piece of cake right now too, but I'm stuffed...which is probably a good thing. Not to mention it would definitely put me over on my calories. I'll send some cake to you though lol.
  • rmarlow
    Options

Thank you so very much! Have fun doing the treadclimber. Don't let your gf show you up. {snicker}

hahaha, she probably will...she's like half my weight and everything. Actually, she wants me to introduce her to the treadclimber so she can lose some weight herself.
  • Shannon023
    Options

and just when did the psychiatric ward give you free reign of the computer? I thought they said you weren't allowed out of your restraints?

I gave Floor-Lickin-Harry a pack of smokes for his computer time. th_teehee.gif

Plus it's Friday night so I don't have my electro-shock therapy! boogiesmilie.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options

hahahha, I know right. I so badly want another piece of cake right now too, but I'm stuffed...which is probably a good thing. Not to mention it would definitely put me over on my calories. I'll send some cake to you though lol.

Great! Now I'm over MY calories. :angry:

Hope you had a great day! :bigsmile:
  • rmarlow
    Options

Plus it's Friday night so I don't have my electro-shock therapy! boogiesmilie.gif

You guys have lost your minds lol

127484.png
  • Shannon023
    Options

127484.png

Yeah, that SoupNazi is crazy.gif

Stick with me, I'll protect you. :bigsmile:
  • rmarlow
    Options

127484.png

Sounds like a plan to me. I need all the protection I can get.
  • Shannon023
    Options

127484.png

Sounds like a plan to me. I need all the protection I can get.

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    Options

127484.png

:angry:

and just which personality is talking now?crazy.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options

127484.png

:angry:

and just which personality is talking now?crazy.gif

Enrique. :blushing:
  • rmarlow
    Options
    Am I in any danger in here?? hahaha