Looking for people who would like to inspire one another!

Options
Hi, I am on a journey to health and happiness. Trying this journey many many times before I know how hard it can be to go through it alone. I want to help people as well as have others motivate me to be a better version of me everyday. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! I started my journey 117 days ago and have lost 39 pounds! Having people who support and motivate me has been essential and I believe in doing the same for them. We can do it together!
  • suarez73
    suarez73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey! Looking for friends to take this journey with. Let's motivate each other. We can do this!
  • Chrissyloveslemons
    Chrissyloveslemons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me as well! I've been using MFP for years. I started off weighing 150, dropped to 125, went through some lifestyle changes and then had a baby... now I'm back up to 158. I'd like to drop down to 125 again, but I need a good support network. I want to get back on track! I'd love to help motivate others while I'm on this journey!
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join y'all too :) add add add :)
  • sandybottoms3
    sandybottoms3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all -
    Really new to this. Loving to be apart of a motivation group. I just started up my Fitness Pal again and looking to stick with it this time as my motivation last time only lasted me a week or so. I have no idea how to use this thing so feel free to add me! :smiley:

Will be sticking with this one until mid summer to achieve my goal. I'm weighting in at 126 and looking to be a rock solid muscle/toned at 118 pounds.

Talk to you all soon!
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm pretty active on here, log daily, work out regularly, and love encouraging all of my fitness friends! ;)
  • shoushab02
    shoushab02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Id love to be part of it :) Lets break our legs and never stop fighting :wink: build up each other
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me