anyone els think their gonna be very hot when they lose weight?

Options

Replies

• JessaWannaEatEverything
    JessaWannaEatEverything Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    faithan84 wrote: »
    I used to think so, but the closer I get, the more I think it's unlikely. For some reason I imagined someone else under the fat... Surprise! It's just a smaller version of me!

You are soooooooo pretty! I would love to look like you!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I was "hot" at 180, still hot today (120!!)....HOT is a frame of mind!

I gotta agree with this...

That said, I think I'm even hotter now...especially when compared to other 41 year old men I know...and I think I get a little more eyeball attention from some of my wife's girlfriends these days...I catch them sometimes checking out my backside.

They're checking out your butt, because they don't know what we know!! Tell them to ask your wife if you're still braiding your back hair, and does it reach your butt?!!! Bahah..I'm just teasing you, most 41 year olds would pay to look like you! xo
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    faithan84 wrote: »
    I used to think so, but the closer I get, the more I think it's unlikely. For some reason I imagined someone else under the fat... Surprise! It's just a smaller version of me!

Haha same here :D
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Already there and I still have weight to lose. Even at my heaviest, I still felt sexy.
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    The idea of being "hot" is subjective. Loosing some weight may/may not make someone physically attractive but that's only part of the equation.

I think the confidence that comes with it is a big part of it too.
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    jessaalfie wrote: »
    You are soooooooo pretty! I would love to look like you!

You're so sweet! Thank you!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Yes...I'm going to be more confident...which is hot :wink:
  • SaraLikesSunsets
    SaraLikesSunsets Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I kind of do think that, but only in the way that I will be more confident and happier with what weight I am. I don't think I'll be that much more attractive just by losing weight, but hey, you never know.
  • ashleyg2688
    ashleyg2688 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My self-esteem is really low and I think it is because of my weight. I am hoping I feel "hot" when I become comfortable in my clothes!
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    7rw5f5wowf0q.gif
    salembambi wrote: »
    the only way i could get hotter would be 20grand in body lift & loose skin removal surgery

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I was "hot" at 180, still hot today (120!!)....HOT is a frame of mind!

I agree with Tracy.

Although I do feel pretty hot since losing weight and I'm certainly confident and feel hot enough to wear a bikini and turn heads. ;)
  • stretchingreality
    stretchingreality Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hope so
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I'm already hot....

But that might just be the perimenopause....
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I know I will, judging from pics when I was skinnier! Just gotta get some nips and tucks for the sagginess!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    fluffygio wrote: »
    7rw5f5wowf0q.gif
    the only way i could get hotter would be 20grand in body lift & loose skin removal surgery

whats funny about that specific gif is that rachel mcadams use to be my favourite mcdonalds drive thru girl back in the day as a kid ............yup i live around where she grew up and what not and ate a lot of mcd's

• Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    7rw5f5wowf0q.gif

whats funny about that specific gif is that rachel mcadams use to be my favourite mcdonalds drive thru girl back in the day as a kid ............yup i live around where she grew up and what not and ate a lot of mcd's

Omg you seen her like in real life?
    I would be so mesmorized ive never seen a celebrety in person, ever!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    nope.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    7rw5f5wowf0q.gif

Omg you seen her like in real life?
    I would be so mesmorized ive never seen a celebrety in person, ever!

she was not a celebrity back then lol but yeah she was even friends with my friends older sister
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Not me.