Face Tranformations!

Options
Yesterday I was feeling extra fat, so I made a pic stitch to show myself how far I've come. My highest weight was 168 lbs in November! Now I'm 134.5. Here's my face transformation, share yours!w11h4qrji023.png

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    February 2015, July 2015, March 2016
    lie476its45f.jpg
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :)
  • sarahfadell87
    sarahfadell87 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was feeling extra fat, so I made a pic stitch to show myself how far I've come. My highest weight was 168 lbs in November! Now I'm 134.5. Here's my face transformation, share yours!w11h4qrji023.png

Great job! Beautiful!! You're an inspiration to me because I started at 168 and now 147. I would love to be where you are! Tips?

• Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options

How many calories are you eating per day now that you've lost?

• MichaelaSenft
    MichaelaSenft Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    joobey wrote: »

How many calories are you eating per day now that you've lost?

Thank you so much!! I'm trying*** to eat between 1200-1500 per day. My boyfriend is about to graduate and move so I've been lax with my diet because I want to enjoy eating out with him, etc. I'll add you as a friend, I keep an open diary so you can see what I eat everyday. I'm very honest in my food intake so you'll see the good, bad, and ugly lol. I do try to work out 5+ times a week as well. I've started Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide.
  • Shh_niqua
    Shh_niqua Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My face transformation is my profile picture buuuuut here it is. 80 lbs different. 2012 vs 2016

art0igxrgctl.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    58ywyh9h0qie.gif

And of course the still comparison:

e5bji5hjwn4f.jpg

I was around 260 lbs in my drivers license photo and I'm in the low 120's now.
  • MichaelaSenft
    MichaelaSenft Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    58ywyh9h0qie.gif

And of course the still comparison:

e5bji5hjwn4f.jpg

I was around 260 lbs in my drivers license photo and I'm in the low 120's now.
    That's so incredible!! Way to go!