Help with a clean diet meal plan

Options
So I've decided that my nutrition needs a kick in the butt..literally! Ive been working out for 5 months now and things have been going great! 3 weeks ago i started 5 days/week of strengh training with the hopes that my metabolism would kick into high gear and the weight would start to come right off again BUT I've hit a plateau and have been stuck here for 6 weeks.... im dying!!! Im ruight about half way to my goal and about three quarts of the way thru my goal timelime :( It sucks so bad.. so im looking to see if anyone out there is doing a strick clean meal plan that i can try out for myself for a few weeks... to see if i can jump off this plateau. Thanks for all of your help in advance!

Replies

• Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    Bump
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    First and mostly is the lack of water listed. YOu need to get in the 64oz per day to be hydrated and flush the sodium, etc from your body.

Your calories kind looks like you zig zag, if that isn't working and you are at plateau then try being more consistant. No days below 1200 and limit the ones above 1400.

Also try changing up the exercise plan, your body can get too used to the same exercise every day.

The last half almost always is slower than the first so have patience!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What does bump mean?! haha sorry
  • mondayschildeats
    mondayschildeats Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bring
    Up
    My
  • sdaltonking
    Options
    I feel your pain; plateaus are the worst. I have just started a whole new way, well mostly new, way of eating and started a challenge on FB for me and my friends. It's called WOW (wipe out white) and basically it eliminates any white flour or sugar. You could also take it so far as to wipe out white in dairy, too. I started it out with a Shakeology cleanse and then just continued on. Broke my plateau and am never hungry, so it's been a win win situation for me. Add me as a friend and send me a direct message if you'd like more info (recipes, etc). :)
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    What does bump mean?! haha sorry

"BUMP" means that I am saving this to "my topics" without posting a message:smile:
  • Brandi78
    Brandi78 Posts: 2
    Options
    8770105.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter