hungry girl fans

Options
I recently caught an episode of the cooking show and the food looked amazing and so low in calories. Have any of you guys tried her food??? Just clueless if it is as good as it looks :)

Replies

• daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've tried some chocolate banana oatmeal of hers that was delish and the brocolli cheddar soup. The Frito burrito is also amazing!
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    yes if you go to her website you can sign up for daily emails full of recipes and good advice
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I love her stuff but some of it is a bit high in sodium. It all looks reeeealllyyyy tasty though!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What network does it come on? I've heard of it but have never seen it.
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Her "oven fried chicken wings" (which really aren't fried at all!) are AMAZING!!!

I'm actually making her pasta salad recipe for dinner tonight, and her tuna casseroles ROCK (although, I HATE the shirataki noodles, and I use egg noodles for every recipe of hers that calls for shirataki)...
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hungry-girl.com is fantastic, has tons of recipes. I even made one today the BBQ chicken pulled, I also LOOOOVE the cran ragoonies! Delish! Shes got some great ideas along with recipes and shes promotes a lot of different foods you may not normaly see in a grocery store that is super low in cals!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I've tried a number of her recipes, and across the board they were all good (though the easy pumpkin fudge was a bit...meh). The only thing I don't like is a lot of her recipes rely on chemical substitutes. I'm kind of strict about only eating foods I can immediately identify (even in prepackaged stuff), so that DQ's a lot of her recipes for me. But that's just for me - if you don't mind it, go for it!
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah it's good!!! I make the Egg mugs all the time and the Shirataki Noodle recipes are good too.
  • ashley104
    ashley104 Posts: 4
    Options
    :) tomorrow morning i'm going to try the Denver Omelet in a mug !! Can't wait to try out some of her other recipes!!
  • newbeautifulme
    Options
    I love Hungry Girl's 300 under 300 calorie cookbook.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    :wink: Love her recipes. So tasty and good. Yum. She is a kick to watch also.