Does Leicester city count in this section haha?

Pottsey_x
Pottsey_x Posts: 84 Member
I won't be calorie counting this week that's for sure!!!

Replies

• Lukeneedscardio
    Lukeneedscardio Posts: 4 Member
    They definitely count!!!! What a GREAT success story :smiley: Who doesn't love an underdog winning the title!
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Hi from Leicester, MA !!

I cheer the win from our twin across the pond!
  • FrothyGibblets
    FrothyGibblets Posts: 49 Member
    As a Premier League neutral I'm absolutely made up for Leicester City and their supporters, have been behind them all year and it's been great to watch unfold.

In the context of this forum though, their achievement can serve as an inspiration. Whether your goal is to loose 200+lbs, 10lbs, to get that 6 pack defined or just beat your personal bests, the odds are not impossible and can be accomplished. There is little that can't be done with the right level of drive and commitment, even if it's going to be harder for some of us than others.
  • robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Great season for them I am so happy that someone has broken the matrix :)

Liverpool fan but a happy one for Leicester.
  • mariv0
    mariv0 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm a Chelsea supporter, but I am incredibly happy Leicester won instead of Tottenham, Liverpool, United, and City. Bwahahaha.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    absolute stars - well done Leicester :-)
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    So much fun this year!
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I was born in Leicester so I'm very proud right now! Though I've lived in Lincolnshire most of my life, it's not like any Lincolnshire team stands even a ghost of a chance.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    As a Spurs fan I just want to say congratulations. You were top for most of the season so you deserve it. All I can say is we'll be back in the title chase next year!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    I'd say it counts! Odds stacked against them, but still getting there. I am so glad that they did. Leicester has lots going for itself at present - I think Richard III has given the city wings now he has been found again ;)
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    What the Foxes showed was consistency. They just kept on winning. That's certainly relevant here!

Rugby is my preference but what's been nice (and rare) to see is the support from rivals willing Leicester to win. The Chelsea fans were chanting 'Leicester' in Monday's game.

Good on them for showing it's not necessarily about the biggest bucks making for the strongest team.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!