Hi Y'all!

Options
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone - and not lurk in the background. I joined myfitnesspal in order to get healthier and stay motivated. I really don't have anyone to discuss weight loss with - so I needed some encouragement. Counting my calories helps me to stay focused and not get totally out of control with junk food (which unfortunately I love). I'm also trying to exercise more and have joined a gym (which I enjoy).

That's enough about me for now. I'm looking forward to communicating with everyone!

D

Replies

• hackney3
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone - and not lurk in the background. I joined myfitnesspal in order to get healthier and stay motivated. I really don't have anyone to discuss weight loss with - so I needed some encouragement. Counting my calories helps me to stay focused and not get totally out of control with junk food (which unfortunately I love). I'm also trying to exercise more and have joined a gym (which I enjoy).

That's enough about me for now. I'm looking forward to communicating with everyone!

D
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Howdy!
  • hackney3
    Options
    Thanks for your greetings! I started logging my food in this morning and it was great. I'm very excited to have this help and encouragment. Actually, I'm even looking forward to my gym workout after work today!
    Have a great day!
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Welcome and have fun and enjoy yourself.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I think you'll find more people with like goals, fears and frustrations as yourself over time. Welcome aboard and congratulations on taking the first step!