mommies unite!

Options
Hey I'm a 25 year old wife and mother of a beautiful 7 month old son. I could use more friends and support to get down to the weight I was when my husband first met me. I need to lose over a hundred pounds. And still do my mommy and wifely duties. Join me on my quest and add me and each other.

Replies

• robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29, have 3 kids, youngest is 8 months. I am down 60 pounds from my highest weight, 45 since the babe was born. I've got about 20 left to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, just had my first 3 months ago. I had gained 60 pounds, and I'm slowly making progress on losing it. Feel free to add me also! I was walking a lot but wasn't seeing much results so I recently started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, and it is actually really awesome. It's challenging but not too intense that you just want to quit life. Ha!
    Hope to be some help and get some motivation in return!
    I'm also a fitbit user, so feel free to add me on that too, I'm just really bad at wearing it every day.... marissamarzzarella@gmail.com
    Yay!
    GO Team #MomBod!
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ummm.... also, I have no idea how to add you guys.... no, wait, I think I figured it out....
  • om2427
    om2427 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 30 and just had my 3rd child he's now 2mo. Im down 30lbs and have about 35lbs to lose. I love yoga and am a Fitbit user add me:) sgdesign85@gmail.com
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 32 mommy of 3 kids they are all under 5years old. Also wanting to lose 110lbs pounds and having a hard time staying under my calorie intake :/
    I hope we can motivate each other!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I just got a Fitbit today. Would love some new friends. Davis.meg08@gmail.com

I'm 31 (on the 4th- depending on your timeline), and have a 16 month old son. I have about 30 to lose.
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have two sons. I'm just starting up my weight loss journey. Would love some new friends who are active on here. Today was my first day doing C25K.
  • cschnecks
    cschnecks Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My little girl is 7 months too! Definitely add - love mommy support!
  • snyderlm1
    snyderlm1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    31 sahm mom to 3 kids. 11,4,and 2. I also assist my mom who has health problems. Finding it hard to be motivated to exercise and do all the other mommy/wife/ daughter duties. Had a fitness setback after an emergency hysterectomy so I'm just looking to get healthy again. Garmin user here.. :smiley: snyderlm1@gmail.com
  • _mglo_
    _mglo_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me please :) This is my third time around here... Lost a lot, then gained it back and more... now trying to regain motivation and lose the weight. I have 2 kids - 3 and 5
  • jenni4091
    jenni4091 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 19 and the mommy of a handsome 3 month old boy
  • jenni4091
    jenni4091 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Didn't post my entire response but I'll shorten it im back at my final baby weight 304lbs I'd love some motivation from other mommas
  • Xarina
    Xarina Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Anyone that wants can add me. My little boy is turning 1 on the 9th. The first year just flew by. I've lost almost 50lbs since I had him and wanting to lose around another 90-100lbs. I'll be 28 on the 6th.
  • travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! My daughter turns one in June and I'd like some pictures with her where I can enjoy the photo instead of thinking about how heavy I look. I'm also sick of having to buy new clothes all the time. I just started my journey and am feeling motivated :smile:
  • Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mom of 2. Ella (6) and Will (2.5). I've been down the weight loss road before. But I'm finding it incredibly more difficult this time around. I feel pretty spread thin, and struggle to make nutrition planning and working out a priority. I love my life, but I don't love how I look in it. I'm hoping to lose about 30 lbs. please feel free to add me! I love support.. Most of all from other momma's