anyone els think their gonna be very hot when they lose weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    the only way i could get hotter would be 20grand in body lift & loose skin removal surgery

I see you on the forums all the time and I always always think " she is beautiful!"
    Omg! Right? I like her style also she met rachel mcadams when rachel mcadams was rachel mcdonalds lol
  • jenni4091
    jenni4091 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so! :) some positive self esteem about how i look would be amazing
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    No
  • Madwhizzard
    Madwhizzard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yep. Already do. And I still have 30+ lbs to go. I think it's a state of mind...the smaller I get, the better I look, the more confident I become...plus it helps that at each new size I've indulged by buying some new clothes. Tighter clothes on a smaller body = twice the reaction. Totally motivating.
  • tempuress_82
    tempuress_82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Idk about hot....but atleast i can do things with my family and friends in the summer and not wearing shorts and a t when its even too hot to wear that lol !
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Idk about hot....but atleast i can do things with my family and friends in the summer and not wearing shorts and a t when its even too hot to wear that lol !

Oh gurl i feel you i live in a rizona and i havent gone out without a sweater in imma say 5 years