Back from motorcycle crash. Need support

Options
After a year off from injuries caused by a motorcycle accident I'm back and looking to reach my goals so as to enter the armed forces. Feel free to add me and let's do this together and start winning!

Replies

• wally2183
    wally2183 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. I ride as well. Perseverance and self motivation you'll get there never give up even when you think there's no solution. add me if you like. And welcome
  • dvorbau
    dvorbau Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey Nuttaz! I too had a fall about 7months back and just started getting back at it myself after taking a 7month hiatus! Any fall you can get up from is a good one! What ya ride? I'm sporting a Honda CBR 500R all black! Also retired from the Air Force, sooo if I can push you toward and particular service I'd say go Air Force, though I'm definitely biased :smiley:

One day at a time my friend and you'll hit your goals. Feel free to add me if you like!
    /Cheers
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    What an awesome motivation you have! I'm sorry for your struggles. You can do it!
  • nuttaz_chant
    nuttaz_chant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Was riding a kawasaki er6n but now on a sv650. As soon as I could ride I was back on the bike :)

Worst thing about the crash was it was just as I was getting into my fitness regime which messed it up. Then took me a while to get back into it due to all the stress from dealing with courts and insurance