MFP.... High School all over again?

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
Anyone notice that we all form cliques on MFP? Every time I go to a friends profile.. we all share the same friends. On the message boards, if someone picks on one of our MFP friends... the rest of the clique comes running in to back them up. Pointless post... but just something I've noticed on here. Feels like high school LOL

Replies

• OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amen!!!!
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    hahah! I have noticed the same thing! Very funny :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am an outcast then, just like high school.:frown:
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Haven't noticed, but saw your pics. Man, your progress is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I hope not. I hated high school.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ever hear that song "High school never ends"? Totally true... seems like there is always cliques and always gossiping (no matter how old the people are... I see it all the time at work). So funny!

Ha found the video for it... Bowling for Soup is the band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrxI_euTX4A
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am an outcast then, just like high school.:frown:

Don't feel bad. I'm an outcast too. Still the weirdo kid that watches X-Files and plays with a hula hoop. Cept these days it has fire on it. :):):)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    High school was the worst. I was a total "loser" hahahahaha. I probably still am.
  • Sistasarita
    Sistasarita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a joiner. By that I mean I love joining groups - Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc, Toastmasters, US Navy, and a few other groups. Hell I was born in a group of two (Hey Twin!). Maybe it's highschool...maybe it's the birds of a feather deal...don't know.

Pointless response to my MFP friend's pointless post and I hope the rest of my friends post. :)

Off topic - is anyone else getting the Polar FT HRM ad at Macy's on their page or is it just me?
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen a nursing home? Yeah, everything is like high school? LOL!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Ya know what I didn't notice till you said something... It is like HS I'm friends with everyone... LOL
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed... but it's like that at my work... guess high school never is done... sad because I hated high school!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Anyone notice that we all form cliques on MFP? Every time I go to a friends profile.. we all share the same friends. On the message boards, if someone picks on one of our MFP friends... the rest of the clique comes running in to back them up. Pointless post... but just something I've noticed on here. Feels like high school LOL

So true.................GOOD JOB on trimming down. You look awesome man!!
  • nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi have to agree with Jessica that your progress is great! WOW!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I actually hated high school so much that i quit it. :S I went back as an adult to finish school though. yay me for finishing things.
  • Tinalynn15
    Tinalynn15 Posts: 25
    Options
    I have noticed, however just like highschool I don't care what they do I am just going to keep plugging along and do my thing! Good luck and great results man! :smile:
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Yeah, outcast here too, and I have noticed the same thing... Especially with the "pretty" people, look at their freinds lists and everyone pretty much looks the same with maybe a handful of exceptions... Us ugly people don't really have a clique.
    I do have lots of people on my friends list, but most of them don't say much to me, only a few really do, and they never back me up on anything, actually they are more prone to arguing with me LOL
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :smokin: I dont have or belong to some group, guess i am still a loner haha! :)

Add me fellow loners and together we can be strange forever!!!! hahahaha
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Hmmm
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    It's funny how most of the posters think that they're the loners, different, the freaks, or not like anyone else...