Would you date me ladies?

Options
13»

Replies

• motownmillions
    motownmillions Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Probably not. Gotta have confidence. Asking everyone in here shows lack of confidence

Shiit dude got a lotta nuts asking here lol
    haha thanks
    synchkat wrote: »
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Probably not. Gotta have confidence. Asking everyone in here shows lack of confidence

Shiit dude got a lotta nuts asking here lol

I agree...dude's lost a lot of weight, congrats btw, and has his real pic up there..I say good for him.

Clearly I wouldn't date him since I'm married but I'm sure he's a lovely, confident person.
    Thanks
    i would if i was a female, you just gotta take me out somewhere special and make me feel like a beautiful lady ;)
    right @synchkat
    mathjulz wrote: »
    I would date guys who were nice and funny, have common interests with me, and enjoy conversations. (This is if I weren't already married, lol).

My guess is that you're saying, do you have the looks that will at least get your foot in the door ... I would say yes. There isn't a lot physically that would be a deal breaker, so if you meet the above requirements, you would probably get a date with a gal like me. Just be sweet and sincere, and be yourself. :smiley:
    you definitely would get many dates compared to me man, you can have anyone you want ;) just go for it and forget the ones who reject you

• motownmillions
    motownmillions Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    58770142.jpg

What the *kitten* lmao?
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Dude you got that chumley look going for you.. use it.